Well the countdown is on so I really need to start thinking about compiling my hair and beauty boards for the make up artist and how to ensure that my skin in in tip-top shape for ‘Beefa.
This little gem of an article from Refinery29 popped up in my email and it’s well worth a read – 5 tips to Beautiful skin that won’t cost a dime – seriously!
Basically it says to:
1. Massage your skin after cleansing and moisturising – sounds easy enough.
2. Sleep on two pillows so any fluids can drain away from your face – I’m a two pillow kinda girl anyway.
3. Wear a tight ponytail – I do this most days anyway as I’m too lazy to wash my hair everyday.
4. Smile! Hmmm – depends on what mood I’m in.
5. Get your beauty sleep – don’t you know I’m trying to plan a wedding?!
Sounds simple right – well I’m going to try it and let you know how I get on.
Anyone else got any fab tips to get my skin looking buff and dewy like this stunner?