So you may have noticed that I’ve not been around the last couple of weeks and I can only give you my most humble apologies. However I’ve been busy for a good reason! In the last two weeks I / We have:
- Booked the Hen and Stag Villa for my gorgeous hen and stags – all 17 of us!
- Booked our venue for the Brighton knees’ up for all those that can’t make it to Ibiza.
- Hand drawn maps and details for our wedding invites AND written all the copy.
- Drawn and designed my wedding dress, ordered lace samples and body mannequin in order to the Mother in Law to be to start making The Dress.
- Bought our flights for next year.
- Flew back our Mecca that is Ibiza and met with our lovely wedding Co-ordinator Lucy to do a taste tasting of our yummy wedding dinner. (Tapas for starters, Steak or Fish for Mains and then Wedding Cake for dessert – t’was seriously scrummy) and talk through the running order of the day. Managed to take a look at our Hen and Stag villa so we know where it is too. And then we may have spent the rest of the week sunbathing, drinking, chillaxing and catching some seriously beautiful sunsets.
Next on the to do list:
- Once the MOH has finished designing our invites, I need to get them printed and then start making the envelopes and post them out.
- Make a start on all the DIY projects I’ve got up my sleeve (can’t say more than that just yet!)
- Research and book Honeymoon!
- Research Videographers
The to-do-list is never ending but oh so very exciting.
I’ve been so busy that even my addiction with Pinterest has taken a backseat. Excuse me, must dash – I’ve got days of pinning to catch up on. xxx